Looking for the best logistics and transport goods delivery executive summary business plan?
Download this executive Summary of Logistics Business Plan for your loan and grant requirements for NIRSAL, CBN, BOA, BOI.
The goal of this business plan is to fund $30,000 for the establishment of a cutting-edge logistics and haulage company, as well as to present the projected financials and operations for the next three years. FAYES LOGISTICS is a new medium- and long-haul dry van trucking company. We are dedicated, trustworthy, and quality-oriented. Our LOGISTICS will provide freight hauling and logistics management services to enterprises. The company will gain a reputation for providing prompt and accurate service, as well as advanced Web and software capabilities that allows clients to seamlessly match their operations with FAYES LOGISTICS’ services and scheduling.
FAYES LOGISTICS can be launched for about $30,000, largely with some investment by investing partners. The business will be launched with five 18-wheeler trucks and will expand its operations to utilize twelve 18-wheelers by the end of its third year, using auto loans to finance this expansion. Gross margins will be around 60%, allowing for significant profit by the end of the third year as the business scales up. Beyond three years, the business will seek to expand to additional bases of operation in the Southwest and to add trucks with refrigerated and temperature-controlled trailers. The business will be positioned for sale to a national freight-hauling service seeking to expand to, or add operations in, the entire nation.
The Company’s vision
To expand until we are the leading provider of logistics and haulage services.
FAYES LOGISTICS plans to assist with truck-based distribution. FAYES LOGISTICS will strive to achieve the following goals within its first three years of operation:
- Establish a national presence.
- Purchase five dry van trailers with 18-wheeler trucks.
- 8 full-time truck drivers are needed.
- In the third year, achieve a high annual revenue based on 2.2 million kilometers of hauling.
- Develop a sustainable start-up business that contributes to greater community employment.
- Creating realistic delivery schedules (i.e. setting realistic expectations)
- Adopting a sales and marketing approach that is customer and market centered
- Effective communication between drivers, bases, and clients.
- Managing the business by implementing, measuring, and updating the fundamentals on a regular basis to guarantee that our procedures produce the required results.
- Hiring and maintaining dependable, safe drivers
- Assisting clients in finding the proper distribution solution to build long-term connections by understanding their goals.
- Develop and maintain a referral network of manufacturers and businesses who use our service.
Services and Products
FAYES LOGISTICS will offer the following services for businesses:
- Preferred customer services, such as online accounts, regular shipping schedules, or direct linkage of client order information to FAYES LOGISTICS’ scheduling software for seamless logistics
- Services for “less than a truck load” and “truck load”
- 18-wheeler trucks towing dry van trailers pick up and deliver items with a minimum per-delivery weight of 8500KG from and to sites within its geographic area.
- Online tracking information that includes the position of all GPS-tagged trucks and the status of deliveries, as well as projected pick-up and delivery timeframes.
- Customer service for any inquiries, delivery modifications, and schedule
FAYES LOGISTICS will compete in the dry van trucking sector for medium and long hauls. This market caters to enterprises ranging from packaged items and groceries to apparel and high-tech demos. Commercial relocations and an executive summary of the logistic business plan
FAYES LOGISTICS will gain a competitive advantage by focusing relentlessly on on-time delivery for its target market. This aim will be the focus of all software systems, communication systems, operational decisions, and marketing materials. Customers will be more willing to utilize FAYES LOGISTICS overall if they can be confident of on-time delivery, as they never know when a few hours can make a huge difference in their prospective earnings or expenses.
FAYES LOGISTICS’ strategic direction, sales, and marketing will be managed by the CEO. He gained knowledge in all of these areas while working for his prior warehouse company, which he founded and sold after ten years of operation.
The Chief Operating Officer job will be filled by a partner who will get up to 10% of the company’s stock after achieving specific goals. Additional shares will be issued if the COO adds funds to the firm. Operations, finances, human resources, and procurement will all be managed by the COO.
An administrator/dispatch center operator, as well as a sales/marketing support associate, will be required by the company. The COO and CEO, respectively, will be in charge of this personnel. Initially, three part-time truck drivers will be hired.