Looking for a resource or guide on “How to Create a Strategic Social Media Plan Template in Nigeria”?
You can also download the Social Media Plan Template in Nigeria at the end of this article, which you can download to improve your social media game.
Making a social media plan can be overwhelming and might leave you wary at times, this is because social media, as promising as the prospect of getting valuable prospect may seem, the rules, opportunities, audiences, and value propositions vary greatly from one channel to another and might leave you in a quandary of which channel to use that will effectively get you the desired results.
- Be precise
Having your content spilled everywhere on every social media channel is not really necessary; this is a mistake that many brands commit thinking it allows them to increase their reach spilling your content everywhere across the social media and all other networks is not a plan, talk more of a coordinated one, that attempt holds a little volume of regard for the how of whoever the content reaches might be impacted or how the business might be impacted by the impact it creates on whoever it reaches.
When you let your social media marketing strategy define your content marketing strategy, such is what happens and this is another obvious mistake that seems oblivious to most brands, it should be the other way round as whatever content you will be putting out there in the name of your brand should determine the social media channel it should be present on.
Mapping out how each social channel will help you get to your strategic goals and audience needs before you distribute content there is the best and it will help you choose the best social media channel you will be distributing your content on. And when you turn this evaluation into an actionable plan, everybody on your team will know where, when, and what they should post on each channel and what their efforts are meant to achieve.
2. Make informed decisions
There are three core steps to the channel-planning process:
(1) Understanding the value proposition of each platform to make your choice
(2) Creating the use case for your brand to engage there
(3) Ensuring that everyone on your team works from the same set of guidelines.
3. Social media channel choices:
The characteristics of each channel and how the community in each channel chooses to engage with content on the channel plays a major role in deciding whether your type of content will do well and be a good fit for that channel. It’s important to get acquainted with the characteristics of each channel and its corresponding community before joining the conversation.
4. The use case for social channels:
Answering some questions will help you make the decision whether a channel is a good fit for your content. Your responses to the questions may also help you get clues on how your content can be positioned to drive the audience to act on it:
- Who uses this channel and what are they using it for?
- Is it an important channel for our brand?
- What are conversations like here?
- Will it help us meet our planned objectives?
- Why does it seem conforming for our business to use this channel?
- What goals will we pursue through our actions here?
- Have our competitors established a strong presence or is there a chance to lead the conversation?
- What results do we want to achieve?
- What kinds of content will work best on this platform?
- Are our topics relevant to this audience?
- Can we create enough content in the appropriate formats to communicate consistently?
5. Standards for your brand’s conversations
Distributing content is aimed at one sole purpose, creating a trusted connection with your audience, and to achieve this effectively and aligning with your brand you have to set the right tone, discuss the right topics and implement the right way your conversations will be conducted.
6. Create a plan
Now that you possess the information you require to determine where, when and what way your social content will be displayed, building the plan will definitely not take much of your effort as it will be relatively simple. Create a list of the channels that make the most sense for your brand and note all engagement specifics for each one. When all the fields are filled out, you have a template that can be referenced easily, updated as necessary, and shared throughout your organization.
Information that should be outlined so you can always refer to it at the discovery of new opportunities and make appropriate changes or when decisions are to be made could be;
- Who we will reach
- Target goals/benefits that can’t be achieved elsewhere
- Conversations likely to resonate with this community
- Target velocity
- Content formats that have proven successful or that might present a chance to own the conversation in that social space
- Tone and rules of engagement
- Call to action
You may also want to consider including the target keywords or hashtags and also seek to use influencers, industry experts, or network connections you may have at your disposal who can help amplify your outreach on the channel.
How To Download Social Media Plan Template in Nigeria
Above is a part of the social media plan template in Nigeria. If you want the social media planner with the full, follow the procedures to download it.
Pay the sum of N3000 (Three thousand naira only) to the account detail below:
Name: Oyewole Abidemi (I am putting my name and not our company account so you know we are real people and you can trust us)
Thereafter, send us your email address through text message to +234 701 754 2853. The text must contain the title of the social media planner you want and also your email address. Immediately after the confirmation of your payment, we will send the social media plan template in Nigeria to your email address where you can easily download it.