Recycling Waste Material Business Plan in Nigeria
We’ve created a comprehensive Recycling Waste Material Business Plan in Nigeria below. You can use it for bank loans, NIRSAL, BOI (bank of industry) grant applications, business concept notes, proposal writing, competitions, and so on. This business is a lucrative one that requires much strategic planning work to begin. You also need to get a business coach to assist you in beginning the implementation.
Recycling Waste Material Business Description
The growing use of plastics in consumer and industrial applications, coupled with increased consumer awareness which surrounds solid waste recycling has resulted in rapid growth in the demand for recycled plastic products and remains. One of the types of collected plastic materials that is growing fast is the PET (Polyethelene terephthalate) from water bottles and post-consumer beverage. ARESO Recycling Waste Material will judiciously use the opportunities in the recycled resin and packaging markets via two major division:
- A packaging decision
- A recycling division
The organization will provide a PET refining and cleaning plant situated in Ogun, Nigeria. The initial capacity of the company will be 20 million tons, and it’ll make use of a post-consumer bottle feed stock presently collected in a lot of communities and towns in Ogun state that collect more than 40 million tonnes yearly. This firm will be vertically integrated, and make use of virtually every recycled material in its Packaging Division. We will sell every clean flake (surplus materials) made, to outside organizations.
The advantages of the products and services we provide include:
- Discount offers and most affordable price
- Fantastic customer care services available 24/7
- Prompt and early delivery of our products and services
- High production capacity
- Plastics PET (polyethylene terephthalate) refining and cleaning
- Eco-friendly waste management, collection, and refining
Recycling Waste Material Business Plan in Nigeria Keys to Success
The major keys to our company’s success include:
Management – Solid management team with industry-specific, broad-based, and extensive experience.
Secure Supply – Contract for the supply of post-industrial manufacturing waste and post-consumer bottles for feedstock of PET raw materials.
Marketing– Contractual arrangement for selling almost every initial production.
Recycling Waste Material Business Plan in Nigeria Objective
- Achieving the sales of above 20 million naira in the initial year, 40 million naira in the second year, then growing to 75 million naira
- Achieving the gross margin of 37% or above in the initial year, 40% in the next year, then 50% or above.
- Achieving gross profit of 15%in the initial year, then passing 20% yearly beginning in the second year, by meeting sales goals and containing costs.
ARESO Recycling Waste Material is created as a household name in waste production and recycling of plastic products that are commercially viable. We have the vision of recycling more than 75% of the entire quantity of waste generated in this area.
ARESO Recycling Waste Material is a production company with full dedication of transforming waste plastic materials to commercially viable products, making use of environmentally friendly manufacturing and recycling methods in a fair, creative, and friendly work environment that respects hard work, new ideas, and diversity.
Ajani Omodolapo, President
Awe Atinuke, COO and Executive Vice President
We incorporate into this business our:
- Practical experience and education skill when it has to do with recycling waste material business
- Capacity to constantly offer high quality and excellently recycled and cleaned plastic PET flake (RPET), extruded roll stock sheet PET, and many more, at the most affordable cost.
- Effective cost management while providing high quality and exceptional products and services.
- The employees of our company come with operational, promotional, and marketing skills to the business.
Machines and Materials for Recycling Waste Material Business Plan in Nigeria
Extrusion and recycling facility, refining and cleaning equipment, plastic recycling equipment, local lab and engineering equipment, continuous supply of used plastics, stationeries, office spaces, and so on.
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS RECYCLING WASTE MATERIAL BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
People purchase from us for the reasons that follow:
- Eco-friendly waste collection, recycling, and management
- Prompt and timely delivery of recycled plastics
- We offer our products and services at the most affordable prices
- We use the latest, state-of-the-art equipment and facility
- Top-notch customer service and willing correspondence
Our two main competitive benefits include:
- Use of state-of-the-art, latest equipment, facility, and techniques.
- Most affordable prices.
How To Download The Waste Recycling Business Plan Template
Above is a part of the waste recycling business plan. To get the complete business plan delivered to you in 24 hours;
Pay the sum of N5000 (Five thousand naira only) to the account detail below:
Name: Oyewole Abidemi (I am putting my name and not our company account so you know I am real and you can trust me, and trace me)
P.S: We can also tailor the waste recycling business plan template to your name, business size, capital requirements, and more to fit your direct needs. Call or message +234 701 754 2853 for enquiries
Thereafter, send us your email address through text message to +234 701 754 2853. The text must contain the title of the business plan you want and also your email address. Immediately after the confirmation of your payment, we will send the Complete waste recycling business plan in Nigeria to your email address where you can easily download it.