Looking to download a construction company profile sample for your construction start-up or existing company in Nigeria, read to the end.
HOW TO WRITE A COMPANY PROFILE FOR A CONSTRUCTION COMPANY?
The company profile of a construction company is an integral component of its general communications material (such as corporate brochures, websites and annual reports) and the bid documents of the company.
The business profile should be expository and should include basic information such as location and year of establishment, in addition to that, an effective construction company profile should provide and expository and images of the type of work the company handles, its capabilities, its resources and maybe the financial stability of the company in 300 to 400 words.
1. Company Introduction and Overview:
The overview of a profile should be concise and apt. It should summarize the key info you need to know about the company, and it actually catches interest.
The few details to be explored in the overview are;
• The size of the company, in terms of the workforce, the annual sales made by the company, should be identified in the profile.
• The geographical areas of work and the location of the company should be seen in the profile.
• The number of years the company has been in business and the proprietorship of the business, whether family-owned, private company or a public corporation.
• The list of the types of works the company undertakes, could be private and public housing, factories, offices, schools, hospitals, infrastructure projects and retail units.
• The availability of the company to handle refurbishment projects alongside new projects.
2. Company Description and Experience:
The capability of the company’s workforce is the key ingredient to the successful execution of any projects to be embarked on by the company, this fact is widely known and prospective clients would be on the prowl for this particular characteristic of the company. If you have problems articulating this section, you should consider hiring the services of a copywriter;
• The company’s workforce size, skills, the experience should be elucidated.
• The details of the company’s apprenticeship, training and development schemes and its activities in industry training programs.
• The accolades and achievements that cover training, safety, environmental sensitivity and other important issues pertaining to industrial matters.
3. Company Recognitions and Accreditations:
This gives the person going through the profile a sense of reliability and trust, the components of this section are listed below;
• Enumerate the company’s accreditations, guarantee schemes and quality policies.
• Independent acknowledgement of the company’s performance standards by citing industry accreditations, such as membership of the National Home Builders Association or compliance with the National Green Building Standard or the Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
• Build customer confidence by describing excellent policies in line with the recommendations of a body such as the International Organization for Standardization.
4. Company History and Awards:
This gives the reader a sense of trust and is one of the sections that is directly linked with the conversion of the reader to a prospective client. It should include information like;
• Description of major projects that was executed and delivered by the company
• Writing of the case studies that describes the objectives, challenges and achievements of the projects. Show how the execution of the project was achieved with all deadlines, budget targets, any obstacle not known prior to the commencement of work on the project and any specific features of the project.
• An inclusion of the names of architects, consulting engineers and any other professional services firms involved in the project.
• Add details of accolades earned by any projects and ask for provisions of references and recommendations by project clients.
5. Management Structure and Biographies:
The management structure of the company shows how business is being handled, biographies of key management team members and their experience will also show the level of competence of each member, an impressive write-up of this section will give the prospective client assurance that their business is being handled by the right set of people.
This section should contain;
• The management structure of the company should be outlined to demonstrate competence and control.
• Biographies of key management team members with details of construction industry experience should be added.
• A financial statement showing revenue and profit over a recent period should be provided.
• Measures employed by the company to maintain stability during economic downturns.
How To Download The Full Construction Business Profile Template
If you need the complete construction company profile sample, follow the procedures to download it.
Pay the sum of N5000 (Five thousand naira only) to the account detail below:
Name: Oyewole Abidemi (I am putting my name and not our company account so you know we are real people and you can trust us)
Thereafter, send us your email address through text message to +234 701 754 2853. The text must contain the title of the construction business profile template you want and also your email address. Immediately after the confirmation of your payment, we will send the hotel business plan in Nigeria to your email address where you can easily download it.
[…] READ – DOWNLOAD CONSTRUCTION COMPANY PROFILE TEMPLATES […]
If I drop my new construction business name here, can you use that name to create a profile for me?
Can you drop your phone contact here!