Looking to download a standard cassava processing business plan in Nigeria for grants, loans such as CBN, NIRSAL, BOI and other institutions?
This plan can be used for grants application, loans, etc.
The processing of cassava into various products including flour, starch, cassava flakes (garri) and all other derivatives of the tuber crop requires a certain degree of technical knowledge and capital requirements.
We developed this cassava processing to help entrepreneur raise funds from investors, apply for a bank loan or grant.
A business plan is a tool which will save your time, energy and money in the bulky process of venturing into your business. Nigeria is among the top-ranked cassava-producing nations in the world, if not the highest as they produce a third more than Brazil, a top ranker in this aspect, and almost double the production capacity of Thailand and Indonesia, two countries known for the growth of their economy through their agricultural exploits.
Nigeria at the moment produces 42 million metric tons (MT) per annum, this figure is expected to double by the end of 2020 after series of prospective analysis. Although, it’s an irony that the world leader in cassava production is not actively participating in the cassava trade in the international markets because most of her cassava is targeted at the domestic food markets and the methods of production she employs are subsistence in nature and therefore unable to support industrial level demands whereby time, quality and maybe quantity could be criteria.
This has spurred recent and past governments to come up with policies to create awareness about the benefits of commercial cassava production and processing for both local and international markets and encourage commercial cassava production and processing for both local and international market.
The Government Initiative on Cassava, launched in 2003 brought cassava and its potentials to the national recognition. The Initiative has as a goal, the promotion of cassava as a viable foreign exchange earner for Nigeria, and also the development of the cassava production system in order to sustain the national demand. The challenge, however, is how Nigeria can earn US$5 billion from value-added cassava exports by the year 2007. The vision for cassava is that it will encourage rural industrial development, contribute to the food security status of its producers and consumers, helping raise incomes for producers, processors and traders by a shift from cassava as principally a sustenance food to an industrial crop used in the processing of ethanol, starch, pellets, and high-quality cassava flour for the export trade. Achieving this goal can be possible if Nigeria implements a demand-driven approach in the promotion, development and diversification of its cassava-based industries.
If you are interested in starting your cassava business and you need a business plan, your search has been brought to an abrupt halt as we have one for you.
The cassava processing business plan can be presented to any investor, bank loan or for a grant and it comes with a 3-year financial analysis.
The complete cassava processing business plan is in Words Doc format and the financial analysis is in Excel so that you can edit it to suit your taste.
The cassava processing business plan is abreast with current research on starting a cassava processing business, get the attention of the market, retain them and make huge profits.
Cost of setting up a cassava processing plant in Nigeria
- Land acquisition: The cost of acquiring land depends on the location of the plant. The cost of land can range from ₦500,000 to ₦2,000,000.
- Factory building: The cost of constructing a factory building depends on the size of the plant. The cost can range from ₦5,000,000 to ₦20,000,000.
- Machinery and equipment: The machinery and equipment needed for cassava processing include peelers, graters, pressers, dryers, and milling machines. The cost of machinery and equipment can range from ₦10,000,000 to ₦50,000,000.
- Raw materials: The cost of raw materials, including cassava roots, can vary depending on the location and season. On average, the cost of cassava roots can range from ₦5,000,000 to ₦20,000,000.
- Labor: The cost of labor depends on the size of the plant and the number of employees needed. On average, the cost of labor can range from ₦1,000,000 to ₦5,000,000.
- Utilities: The cost of utilities, including electricity and water, can vary depending on the location and usage. On average, the cost of utilities can range from ₦500,000 to ₦2,000,000.
- Licensing and registration: The cost of licensing and registration depends on the type of business and location. The cost can range from ₦500,000 to ₦2,000,000.
- Miscellaneous expenses: This includes expenses such as transportation, insurance, and marketing. The cost of miscellaneous expenses can range from ₦500,000 to ₦2,000,000.
In summary, the estimated cost of setting up a cassava processing plant in Nigeria can range from ₦23,000,000 to ₦101,000,000. However, it is important to note that the cost can vary depending on the location, size of the plant, and other factors. A feasibility study should be conducted to determine the specific cost of setting up a cassava processing plant in a particular location in Nigeria.
The Cassava Production Business plan will have these chapters:
A summary of what to expect in the business plan is listed below:
1)Table of Contents
2)Executive Summary: The concise note includes introduction, products and services description, marketing and sales among others
3)Company Overview: This includes
- Mission Statements
- History and Current Status
- Markets and Products
- Keys to success
- Cost summary
4)Product description: All our products are described including other unique features.
- Industry analysis
- Market analysis
- Customer analysis
- Competitor analysis
- SWOT Analysis
6) Marketing Strategy
- Target Market Strategy
- Product/Service Strategy
- Pricing Strategy
- Distribution Strategy
- Advertising and Promotion Strategy
- Sales Strategy
- Marketing and sales Forecasts
- Operations Strategy
- Scope of Operations
- Operating Expenses
- Development Strategy
- Development Timeline
- Development Expenses
- Company Organization
- Management Team
- Administrative Expenses
10)Summary of Financials
- Financial Assumptions
- Financial Forecasts
- Projected Cash Flow
- Income statement
iii. Balance sheet
- Profit and loss
- Profit Margin, chart etc
- Financial Risks
Support for Product/Service Description (e.g., diagrams, pictures, etc.)
Support for Marketing and Sales Plan
Support for Development Plan
Support for Operations Plan
Resumes of Management Team
- Income Statement [3 years]
- Balance Sheets [3 years]
- Cash Flow Statements [3 years]
- Ratio Analysis [3 years]
- Other supporting financial statements
How To Download The Full Cassava Processing Business Plan Template PDF (with financial analysis)
Above is a part of the Cassava processing business plan template in Nigerian. In case you need the complete business plan, follow the procedures to download it.
Pay the sum of N8000 (eight thousand naira only) to the account detail below:
Name: Oyewole Abidemi (I am putting my name and not our company account so you know we are real people and you can trust us)
Thereafter, send us your email address through text message to +234 701 754 2853. The text must contain the title of the cassava production business plan you want and also your email address. Immediately after the confirmation of your payment, we will send the hotel business plan in Nigeria to your email address where you can easily download it.