We’ve created a comprehensive Business Plan for Solar Energy companies in Nigeria below. You can use it for bank loans, NIRSAL, BOI (bank of industry) grant applications, business concept notes, proposal writing, competitions, and so on. This business is a lucrative one that requires much strategic planning work to begin.
The Lagos-based Solar Energy Installation Company, TETROP ltd, provides services in alternate energy. We sell solar panels, inverters and batteries as well as provide all forms of technical assistance for our products. Centred primarily on providing customers with comfortable services, TETROPD, has an array of service options – walk-in services, warranty repairs, sales of alternate energy products, an all-inclusive maintenance services (this includes on-call service and supplies) etc. Our focus on delivering value to the International Business Community has continually helped increase our standard at various points.
CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION –
TETROP Solar Energy Installation is a customer-centric organization. Our customers’ need and satisfaction is our top priority. We understand that alternative energy is just gaining grounds and our customers would need our technical support from time to time, especially in the first few months of purchase. Our team of experts would supply adequate and prompt information about our products, services, their usage and benefits to our customers.
CHAPTER 2 : BUSINESS MODEL –
Essential Knowledge on Scaling a Business Plan for Solar Energy Installation in Nigeria
- Invest in strategic relationships – Have a positive work relationship with manufactures and individuals in other related industries
- Have a Market and Customer acquisition plan – Stay focused on a doable and sales-focused marketing and customer acquisition strategy
- Build balance – Find balance in the core of your business. Look out for a smart way to implement what you have strategized and also measure the impact it has made in respect to what you intend for it to make. Fine-tune where necessary.
The Goal for TETROP Solar Energy Business Plan in Nigeria
For the first three years of business operation, one should look out to:
- Surpass customers’ expectation – Greatly improve your service at every touch-point such that customers are not only acquired but retained
- Increase the number of customers – A great service is a testimonial to new customers. There should be a yearly increment of 20% of customer acquisition, especially by word of mouth
- Earn well – In your first year of operation, your financials should not be in the negative. Make money, adequate money that shows profitability.
- Stabilize your expense – Maintain your operational gross margin and keep your book balanced always
- Sustain your business – Build your business to a sustainable level where it can adequately contribute to its immediate community via job employment
Our Goal for Solar Energy Business in Nigeria
To provide topnotch solar energy products and services that set us apart as the first point of call for solar energy installations in Lagos, Nigeria and its environs.
Our Vision for TETROP Solar Energy Business in Nigeria
To be a one-stop for excellent, affordable and suitable solar energy products and services.
Our Mission for TETROP Solar Energy Business in Nigeria
To provide the Lagos business community with valuable, consistent, professional technical support and remarkable customer service as well as to stand out for our employee-owners and stakeholders by engaging in applaudable and ethical business practices.
Our Management Team
Mike Shanon – His over 15 years experience in the Alternative Energy Industry has made him an expert in this field. His move from being an Operations Manager in Airtel Nigeria to becoming the General Superintendent Manager for Airtel West Africa within 7 years speaks of his expertise. He has worked as a Manager for other organizations –Inspired Solar Installations, France; Central Security System etc. His zest for knowledge has earned him various certifications throughout his career. He has a Bachelors degree for the University of Ibadan and an MSC finance from Ahmed Bello University. His experience in operations makes him an undisputed champion. Hence, he would be in charge of our day to day activities.
Abidemi Oyekanmi – With a wealth of knowledge and over 15 years experience in Business Management, Business Start-Up Dynamics, Financial Management and Business Growth and Development, Dayo Adetiloye is our Business Development Strategist and Strategic Partner. He is an alumnus of Lagos Business School and Pan African University.
What our team has to offer
- An unbeatable sales and service delivery system
- Professional and trustworthy technical service and a customer-centric business
- Quality and long-lasting inverters, solar panels and related products
- A very distinct but practical operational, marketing and promotional value
An office building with enough rooms to carry out our functions alongside computers, printers, shelves for product storage, stationary, power etc
The edge we have over the competition:
- Strategic and reliable relationships with manufacturers and other industry-related business partners
- Distinct and long-lasting products
- Quick turn-around time of service
- Affordable prices
How To Download This Solar Energy Business Plan Template
Above is a part of the solar energy installation business plan. To get the complete business plan delivered to you in 24 hours;
Pay the sum of N5000 (Five thousand naira only) to the account detail below:
Name: Oyewole Abidemi (I am putting my name and not our company account so you know I am real and you can trust me, and trace me)
P.S: We can also tailor the solar energy business plan template to your name, business size, capital requirements, and more to fit your direct needs. Call or message +234 701 754 2853 for enquiries
Thereafter, send us your email address through text message to +234 701 754 2853. The text must contain the title of the business plan you want and also your email address. Immediately after the confirmation of your payment, we will send the Complete solar energy installation business plan in Nigeria to your email address where you can easily download it.