We have provided a full downloadable groundnut oil production business plan template that every person, corporate body, or organization can make use of in securing grants or loans to set up their business. If you’re a businessperson in Nigeria, and you’ve been looking for a groundnut oil processing business plan that you can download, here is your best bet.
With this business plan, you have nothing to be worried about regarding your loan or grant application for your groundnut oil processing business anymore.
WHAT MAKES UP A GOOD GINGER FARMING BUSINESS PLAN?
Our vision statement
Our mission statement
Our business structure
Our target market
Our competitive advantage
Sales and marketing strategy
Financial projections, financial analysis and investment appraisal
Sources of startup capital
HOW PROFITABLE IS GROUNDNUT OIL BUSINESS IN NIGERIA?
Starting a groundnut oil business in Nigeria can be highly profitable, but the profitability of the business depends on several factors, including the cost of production, the size of the business, the quality of the oil produced, and the marketing strategies employed. Here is a breakdown of the expected financial forecast and machinery required for a groundnut oil processing business in Nigeria.
- Machinery Required: The machinery required for a groundnut oil processing business includes a groundnut shelling machine, a conveyor belt, a cooker, a screw press machine, a filter press, and a packaging machine. The cost of the machinery can range from ₦2,500,000 to ₦5,000,000 depending on the capacity and quality of the equipment.
- Cost of Raw Materials: The cost of raw materials will depend on the size of the business and the market price of groundnuts. A medium-scale groundnut oil processing business will require about 10 metric tons of groundnuts per week, costing about ₦1,200,000.
- Cost of Labor: The cost of labor will depend on the number of employees and their salaries. A medium-scale groundnut oil processing business will require about six employees, costing about ₦240,000 per month.
- Operating Expenses: The operating expenses of a groundnut oil processing business include transportation, utilities, and other expenses. These expenses can range from ₦200,000 to ₦500,000 per month.
- Revenue: The revenue of a groundnut oil processing business will depend on the quality of the oil produced, the marketing strategies employed, and the demand for the oil. A medium-scale groundnut oil processing business can generate a revenue of about ₦10,000,000 per month.
- Profit: The profit of a groundnut oil processing business will depend on the cost of production and the revenue generated. A medium-scale groundnut oil processing business can generate a profit of about ₦2,500,000 per month.
Overall, a groundnut oil processing business in Nigeria can be highly profitable if managed well. Entrepreneurs need to conduct proper market research, develop a solid business plan, invest in quality equipment, and employ effective marketing strategies to ensure success.
1.1 BUSINESS OVERVIEW
Groundnut oil processing is not complicated when there’s the availability of the necessary tool. This process involves the removal of oil from groundnut seeds.
India is the number one exporter of groundnut oil in the world; although, it’s said to be a premium oil at a very high cost. You can find groundnut not only in filtered forms but also in refined forms. Filtered oils are always said to be the one with the highest quality.
The only raw material that you’ll need when it comes to processing groundnut oil is the groundnut seed. The seed produces around 55% of the meal and 50% of oil. There are two groups when it has to do with processing edible groundnut oil. They are the solvent extraction and mechanical pressing.
1.2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
Carrie Oil Plc. is a standard and leading groundnut oil processing company present in Kaduna, Kaduna State. It has the intention of providing edible groundnut oil for commercial and domestic customers not only nationality but also internationally.
We intend to start our own groundnut oil production company to be able to sell premium quality and highly refined groundnut oil, which is cholesterol-free to our customers nationally and internationally. We have the intention of not only establishing our business to make a profit but also compete with our competitors both in Nigeria and all over the world.
Due to the best practices standard, we have created for ourselves, we’ve made sure that we get the beat refining and pressing machines that’ll give us the chance to produce refined and quality grounding oil. We have a standard packaging method as we do every action of ours having hygiene in mind so we’ll be able to set an excellent standard for our customers.
It’s highly essential to get the best distribution network for this business; that has made us secure the best channels that’ll make sure our groundnut oils get to the end-users. We’ll continue to look for the best way of making sure that our customers get our products at the right time.
We’ll make sure that we get our raw materials from reliable sources who make use of organic methods to grow their crops so that we will provide our customers with the organic refined groundnut oil that’s one of our corporate identities.
We have the intention of incorporating good work ethics as one of our corporate goals and also known for transparency standards. To make sure that we follow our corporate culture, we’ll employ the best experts possible that don’t only understand our industry, but also understand the policies of our company and have full dedication in making sure that we’re able to achieve our objectives and goals.
1.3 OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Carrie Oil Plc. has the intention of producing and supplying highly refined groundnut oil to its several customers nationwide and worldwide.
Our goal as a business is to make sure that we aren’t only generating revenue, but also maximizing profit and to this end, we have the intention of creating various sources of income to have a strong bottom line. The ways we’ll source for more means of making money will be according to the laws of this country and our ambition.
With that, the products and services we have the intention of providing at Carrie Oil Plc. include:
- Groundnut oil sale
- Byproduct (groundnut cake) sale
- Processed groundnut oil for commercial and domestic purposes sale
1.4 OUR VISION STATEMENT
We have the vision of making sure that we provide quality and highly refined groundnut oil that’s cholesterol-free for our several customers and also be one of the top five groundnut oil producers worldwide.
1.5. OUR MISSION STATEMENT
To make sure that we achieve our goals, we have the intention of making sure that we get tools of the highest quality and also employ the best professionals so we’ll be able to achieve our aims of producing quality and highly refined groundnut oil.
How To Download The Complete Groundnut Oil Business Plan Template In Nigeria
Above is a part of the groundnut oil production business plan in Nigerian. In case you the complete business plan, follow the procedures to download it.
Pay the sum of N8000 (Eight thousand naira only) to the account detail below:
Name: Oyewole Abidemi (I am putting my name and not our company account so you know we are real people and you can trust us)
Thereafter, send us your email address through text message to +234 701 754 2853. The text must contain the title of the business plan you want and also your email address. Immediately after the confirmation of your payment, we will send the groundnut oil production business plan in Nigeria to your email address where you can easily download it.