Looking for a standard business continuity plan template for your business after a pandemic like COVID 19 corona virus?
Download this business continuity plan template in Nigeria or anywhere in the world for NIRSAL, Grants, CBN and investors
A business continuity plan (BCP) is an indispensable business document that briefs how a business will keep the coal-burning on its essential functions during and after an emergency or an epidemic in business.
Emergency events can also include natural disasters, supply shortages, utility failures, workplace violence, cyber-attacks, economic plunges, or any event that will result in the altering of normal business processes.
Why is it Important to Have a Business Continuity Plan?
Whether you are a small venture or a multinational corporation, it is important to retain customers and safeguard your digital assets in crunch times. Having a business continuity plan handy will not only guarantee the functioning of your before and after a tinderbox situation, but also during that crisis.
A BCP will clearly summarize the people and processes involved in keeping your business from ebbing when the worst befalls it. A Business Continuity Plan advantage can’t be overstressed:
- It establishes a feeling of security for managers and staff.
- It allows your business to provide services in spite of an emergency event.
- It will allow you to keep your revenue stream flowing and your reputation undented.
Below is a list of Business Plans for a lot of businesses for your loan, grants, NIRSAL Agsmeis and more. These institutions help fund both new businesses and businesses that are looking to recover from an epidemic like COVID 19/corona virus
All you need to do is just click on any of the following NIRSAL Business Plan of your choice, and you’ll immediately be able to download the full business plan to apply for your grant or loan.
- Maize Flour Processing Business Plan download
- Cattle Rearing Full Business Plan Download
- Poultry (Layers or Broilers) Full Business Plan Download
- Cat Fish Farming Full Business Plan Download
- Groundnut (Peanut) Farming Full Business Plan Download
- Ginger Planting Full Business Plan Download
- Potato Chips Production Full Business Plan Download
- Groundnut Oil Processing Full Business Plan Download
- Rice Cultivation Full Business Plan Download
- Grains and Cereals Wholesale Full Business Plan Download
- Cassava Farming Full Business Plan Download
- Yam Farming Full Business Plan Download
- Shea Butter Processing Full Business Plan Download
- Furniture Wood Work Full Business Plan Download for Loan
- Download Full Bakery Business Plan
- Cassava Production and Processing Full Business Plan Download
- Pure/Sachet/Table Water Full Business Plan Download
The whole business plans that are listed above are complete, and you can easily access them with just a click. In a situation whereby you’re not able to find your desired business plan among thE business plan template lists, all you need to do is to reach out to us here. We will help you do thorough research, and create a business plan as soon as we can.
What Should Be Included in A Business Continuity Plan Template Post COVID 19:
Business continuity plans varied and are as complex as businesses themselves. Every plan is different and should be based on the needs of your company and your customers. Here are a few common examples of what a BCP should include:
- The scope and intent of your plan.
- Your plan’s goals and objectives.
- A list bearing tasks to keep your operations going.
- The function and responsibilities of your BCM team and your staff.
- The contact information for management and key BCM staff.
- Maintenance protocols for your plan.
- Information about site and data backups.
- Information on where to go in an emergency.
- Steps to coordinate with emergency personnel.
How To Download the complete Business Continuity Plan Template PDF and Doc
Pay the sum of N5000 (Five thousand naira only) to the account detail below:
Name: Oyewole Abidemi (I am putting my name and not our company account so you know I am real and you can trust me, and trace me)
P.S: We can also tailor the business plan to your name, business size, industry capital requirements, and more to fit your direct needs. Call or message +234 701 754 2853 for enquiries
Thereafter, send us your email address through text message to +234 701 754 2853. The text must contain the title of the business plan you want and also your email address. Immediately after the confirmation of your payment, we will send the Business Plan to your email address where you can easily download it.