Looking for an integrated farming business plan for your new or existing enterprise?
Download this integrated farming business plan, which you can download to present to NIRSAL, TEF BOI, BOA, and other investors.
A SAMPLE INTEGRATED AGRICULTURE BUSINESS PLAN WITH SAMPLE
1.0. Executive summary
ADS Integrated Agribusiness is a start-up integrated agribusiness involved in the production of quality and affordable poultry products, live & Oven-dried catfish, maize, and their derivatives projecting at consumers in the Western region, Nigeria. Our office is located in the city of Oshogbo-Osun State, Nigeria, and other major cities around Osun.
2.0. The Company
ADS Integrated Agriculture business will be established as a limited liability company owned and managed by Shina Adetife and His family. The farm is operated by His son Oluwaseun Adetife, a veteran with over five years of experience in the Agricultural industry and managed by Shina Adetife, an experienced Agro-allied specialist with over 20 years of experience working with different leading agribusiness companies across the country.
- To be among the top-tiers in the Integrated Agriculture business in Western Nigeria in the next five years.
- To provide an outstanding, top-notch, and attractive atmosphere for our product processing, wholesaling and retailing.
- To give our customers top-notch products and customer service.
- Raise revenue from the sales of poultry products and fish products to N50,000,000 over 3 years.
- To sustain profit margins at 20-25% through close regard to expenses and cost of production.
- To drive awareness and build sales through allusions in both local print and social media.
- Attract customers and clients to our outstanding services by creating awareness of added market opportunities from our retail sales.
7.0. KEYS TO SUCCESS
- Financial stability for purchase of feed.
- Moderate operating cost.
- Mixed agricultural system
- Expertise and experience of our management team
- Having good retail locations in high-shopping areas.
- Sanitary and clean processing facility.
- Closeness to a stream with ample usable water for fish production.
- Quality processed products and good connections with retailers.
- Outstanding customer service and faster processing duration.
8.0. Products and Service
ADS Integrated Agribusiness has three categories of products including;
- Poultry products e.g poultry eggs, chickens and poultry litter waste.
- African Catfish: Live matured fish, grilled fish, dried fish,
- Yellow maize, basically dried but integrated into feed production for both animal products, we offer Kill–‐Cut–‐Wrap–‐Freeze (KCWF) services (e.g., traditional cuts in paper).
Our poultry and fish products are hygienic, rich in protein and high quality, produced to meet the standard organization of Nigeria and international standards.
9.0. The Market
The demand for poultry products and Catfish products has continued to increase significantly, due to the rapid increase in population and growing income. As more Nigerians enter the middle class, demand for animal protein has been on a rapid increase. According to estimates by the USAID (United States Agency for International Development), this trend is very likely to continue over the next few years. The Nigerian poultry cum aquaculture industry has been rapidly expanding in recent years and is, therefore, the most commercialized (capitalized) sub-sectors of Nigerian agriculture contributing more than a combined 35% to the nation’s GDP in 2016 alone.
Competitors for ABS Integrated Agribusiness are Zartech h Choice Farms, Best Foods Global, Meat World Foods, Chi Farms, Obasanjo Farms Integrated Agribusiness will establish its competitive edge through the expertise and experiences of its founder.
11.0. Financial Considerations
ADS Integrated Agribusiness seeks N5 million in long-term financing to cover start-up costs, equipment, building expenses, and working capital. Funding for the launch of the business is provided primarily by equity from the partners and investors.
The business will reach positive cash flow in its 10th month of operation, allowing for expedited repayment of its loan obligations, as well as for dividends to be paid to the owners. Revenue will top N14,500,000 and profit will reach about N3,843,950 in the 1st year of operation
How To Download Integrated Farming Business Plan PDF and Doc (With financial analysis)
Pay the sum of N5000 (Five thousand naira only) to the account detail below:
Name: Oyewole Abidemi (I am putting my name and not our company account so you know I am real and you can trust me, and trace me)
P.S: We can also tailor the business plan to your name, business size, capital requirements, and more to fit your direct needs. Call or message +234 701 754 2853 for inquiries.
Thereafter, send us your email address through text message to +234 701 754 2853. The text must contain the title of the business plan you want and also your email address. Immediately after the confirmation of your payment, we will send the integrated farming Business Plan to your email address where you can easily download it.