FACEBOOK ADS MANAGER
Looking for a Facebook ads manager in Nigeria?
Not sure whether advertising through Facebook is right for your company?
Have you tried advertising via Facebook ads but didn’t quite get the results you expected?
Can’t seem to figure out why Facebook keeps banning your account
Do you want to build a solid income base with a deft sales funnel that works magic all the time?
Welcome home. I am an expert Facebook ads manager for small-scale and medium-sized businesses.
Before we go on with the babble, here are some Facebook Advertising facts
- There are more than 3 million active advertisers on Facebook.
- Over 2.20 billion monthly active Facebook users.
- Age 25 to 34, at 29.7% of users, is the most common age demographic.
- On Thursdays and Fridays, engagement is 18% higher.
- 42% of marketers report that Facebook is critical or important to their business.
- Real Estate Facebook ads
- Fashion Business Plan and template
- Automobile Business Plan and template
- Agriculture business plan and template
- Mining Business Plan and template
- Cosmetic and Beauty Business Plan and template
- Mining and Construction Business Plan and template
- Hospitality, Hotel and Club Business Plan and template
- Music and Entertainment Business Plan and template
- Digital Marketing Agency Business Plan and template
We live, eat and breathe FACEBOOK AD CAMPAIGNS.
That’s our specialty.
We are Facebook ads strategists, helping you harness the incredible power of social media to tap into the world’s largest marketing database.
WHAT WILL I DO AS YOUR FACEBOOK ADS MANAGER?
a. Compelling Copywriting and Graphics –
I will create attractive images & copy that attracts and draws at attention. Your ideal client will come scrambling in to get a scoop of what you offer. We use friendly languages that are in accordance with Facebook advertising policies.
b. Facebook Audience Research & Targeting –
I will do In-depth audience research to understand and determine the best campaign strategy to use, ad budget, placements and optimization techniques.
c. A/B Split-Testing –
This is a marketing technique that allows you to test two different campaigns for the same product or service. I will use different images, marketing copy, audiences, placements, and more to ascertain the best combination of audience, budget and tone to utilize going forward.
d. Killer Landing Page –
I will design a captivating landing page that conveys your marketing message and takes the baton from the Facebook ad campaign in the race to close clients and take them to the final lap.
I also use powerful social media management tools.
Place an order here.
Or shoot me a message to convey your Facebooks ads management or social media management needs at email@example.com
Let’s tell the world about you.