DOWNLOAD CATERING BUSINESS PLAN WITH FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
Looking for a solid Catering Business Plan in Nigeria for your personal use or to seek grants, and loans from investors, CBN, NIRSAL, and other institutions?
We have created a downloadable template for you if you are planning to open a restaurant, canteen, buka or the likes.
This sample Catering Business Plan in Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc. Catering Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to kick it off.
- Business Description of Catering Business Plan in Nigeria
Industry: Catering (Catering Business plan in Nigeria)
Funmilayo Catering business is the go-to option for mediating the catering processes of indoor and outdoor events such as parties, weddings ceremonies, retirement celebration, holiday parties, birthday parties, corporate events, picnics, funerals, anniversaries and other special events in Nigeria both elegant and low budget event. We are committed to rendering high-quality catering services at pocket-friendly prices.
The pros of our services are:
- Provision of quality services
- Pocket-friendly prices that do not affect the quality of service rendered
- Rendering of classy and innovative services
- Sale of all catering products at lowest possible prices
- Excellent customer care services
Catering service isn’t just another way of making money to me, but rather, I find intense joy in doing it. Catering became a profession out of the intense passion I have for it. I have been involved in the business ever since my childhood days but I started rendering this service officially as a business ten years ago (2006). Having such vast information at the snap of my fingers coupled with the experience I have gained over the years, I am sure the step forward will be a leap forward and this is pertinent in this industry and also in the business world. My first degree was also in Food, Nutrition and Consumer Science (FNCS) from the University of Ibadan, and this has been of great benefit to the growth of this new enterprise. I have a great passion for relying on nobody else other than myself and creating employment opportunities.
2. Our Objective
- Creating innovative, attractive and variant menu
- Providing healthy, fairly priced, ethnically variant food options
- Providing impeccable customer services that enhance the rapport with clients through responsiveness to needs and requests
- Creating sustainable and high-quality jobs for employees
- Providing rewarding wages and benefits such as career accelerated opportunities, access to skill acquisition and capacity development for the staffs.
3. The goal for Funmilayo Catering Business Plan in Nigeria:
To be the leading Catering business in Nigeria and its environs through the provision of excellent, unique and creative catering services and constructive feedback from our customers
4.Vision for the Catering Business Plan in Nigeria:
We want to build a loving, homely, and cosy atmosphere for customers who eat, staff who work and whoever is involved in the business in any way while producing quality, nutritious, and tasty food in an environment that encourages all customers.
5. The mission for the Catering Business Plan in Nigeria
To render all-round culinary services including high quality, nutritional and tasty food for consumption in Nigeria.
How To Download This Catering Business Plan Template PDF and Doc (with financial analysis)
Above is a part of the Catering business plan template in Nigerian. In case you need the complete business plan, follow the procedures to download it.
Pay the sum of N5000 (Five thousand naira only) to the account detail below:
Name: Oyewole Abidemi (I am putting my name and not our company account so you know we are real people and you can trust us)
Thereafter, send us your email address through text message to +234 701 754 2853. The text must contain the title of the business plan you want and also your email address. Immediately after the confirmation of your payment, we will send the Catering business plan in Nigeria to your email address where you can easily download it.