Looking for a Feasibility Study for petrol filling station for your new or existing enterprise in Nigeria or anywhere globally?
Download this Feasibility study for petrol filling station, which you can download to present to NIRSAL, BOI, BOA, and other investors.
To run a petrol and gas filling station in Nigeria, there are several requirements that must be met. These include:
- License and Permits: You will need to obtain the necessary licenses and permits from the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) and other regulatory bodies before you can start operations. This includes a license to import and distribute petroleum products, as well as compliance with safety and environmental regulations.
- Capital: Running a petrol and gas filling station requires a significant amount of capital to purchase the land, construct the station, and purchase the necessary equipment and inventory.
- Fuel Supply: You will need to establish a reliable source of fuel supply, either by entering into an agreement with a major oil marketing company or by importing the fuel yourself.
- Infrastructure: You will need to construct the necessary infrastructure to store and dispense fuel, including tanks, pumps, and dispensers. You will also need to comply with safety and environmental regulations to ensure that the station is safe for customers and employees.
- Staff: You will need to hire and train staff to run the station, including attendants to dispense fuel, and security personnel to ensure the safety of the station.
- Maintenance: You will need to implement a regular maintenance schedule to ensure that the equipment and infrastructure are in good working condition and comply with safety regulations.
- Insurance: You will need to obtain adequate insurance coverage for the station and its operations, including liability insurance for any accidents that may occur on the premises.
- Marketing: You will need to implement effective marketing strategies to attract customers and build a loyal customer base.
It’s important to note that laws and regulations may change over time, so it’s always a good idea to check with the relevant authorities and industry associations for the most up-to-date information.
FEASIBILITY ANALYSIS SAMPLE FOR GAS FILLING STATION
1.0. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
Enertec is a recognized and licensed gas station. The station will be placed in Ilorin; the gasoline station will be strategically located along main roadways in Ilorin, yards before bus stops and car parks, making Unity and Eyenkorin a target. The gas station will strive to extend its network so that it can provide its services in key cities throughout Nigeria.
The gas station will be charged with retailing its products and services, including petroleum byproducts utilized in motor engines such as petrol (PMS), diesel, and engine oil, as well as denser petroleum products such as kerosene (AGO). The petrol station will also offer vehicle wash services, vulcanizing services, wheel balancing and alignment services, as well as other automobile-related services.
Rallying customers to our side is the key to business success; we will achieve this by making our services impeccable and customer-centric; we will then ensure quality in our products and services; we will be open to adapting to use the latest technology so that it becomes easy to use and welcoming for consumers; and our customer service and other complementary services will position us to become the most preferred petrol station wherever we are located in Nigeria.
Customer service is one of the tools in our arsenal that we intend to develop to the point of having a one-on-one relationship with our clients so that we can inform them of any developments or hold contests among them to strengthen our relationship with our customer base, and this will be possible with the aid of CRM software that will help in managing the one-on-one relationship no matter how many there are, the idea being to make them feel less like a customer and more like part of a community.
2.0. Products and Services
Our products and services will not only meet the needs of our customers but will also please them and generate revenue for the organization. The following are the items and services that we will be providing:
- Petrol (PMS) Sales
- Automobile repair Services
- Cooking Gas
- Engine Oil
3.0. Objectives and Goals
The objectives established are aimed at assisting us in achieving our long-term goal of being the top and most sought-after fuel station and vehicle services procurer in the country and even outside its boundaries. This will be our goal as we supply excellent items while preserving hygiene in all of our branches around the country, guaranteeing our clients receive their money’s worth while also giving economic value to our consumers and partners, therefore delighting them and maintaining honesty in our pricing.
Our goals are outlined below;
Every year we will expand our tentacles by opening at least two additional branches in key locations around the country.
5.0. Materials and Tools
The equipment and supplies required in this enterprise may be costly; they are as follows;
- Fuel pumps and tankers
- Standby Generator and Underground Storage Tanks
6.0. Our Competitive Advantage
There are other firms that offer the services we offer, just as there are in other sectors, but in order to gain confidence and rally people to our side, we have considered a few factors that we will work on to ensure uniqueness and ensure our services are sought after amongst others;
- Our services will be of great quality, which will encourage customers to purchase from us.
- Excellent and attentive client service
- Prices that are reasonable and competitive
Now that you have a glimpse of the Feasibility study for petrol filling station, are you ready to get the full document?
How To Download Gas Station Feasibility Studies Template
Above is a part of the Gas station feasibility studies template in Nigeria. If you want the complete gas station business plan sample with the full financial plan, calculations, and more, follow the procedures to download it.
Pay the sum of N5000 (Five thousand naira only) to the account detail below:
Name: Oyewole Abidemi (I am putting my name and not our company account so you know we are real people and you can trust us)
Thereafter, send us your email address through text message to +234 701 754 2853. The text must contain the title of the business plan you want and also your email address. Immediately after the confirmation of your payment, we will send the gas station business plan template in Nigeria to your email address where you can easily download it.