POLYTHENE NYLON PRODUCTION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Looking for a Nylon production business Plan in Nigeria for your personal use or to seek grants, and loans from investors, CBN, NIRSAL, and other institutions?
We have created a downloadable Nylon Production business plan template for you.
Business Description of Nylon Production Business Plan in Nigeria
Industry: Manufacturing (Nylon Production Business plan in Nigeria)
1.0. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
ENCLASSIQUE Nylons is a Nylon Production company that is involved in extruding, cutting and printing of polythene (nylon) bags. We are located in Kwara state with intensive marketing plans to serve all major cities in South-western Nigeria in three years. ENCLASSIQUE Nylons is tentatively located at Gaa Akambi Residential Area, Ilorin.
Packaging preserves and, on some occasions if not on many, improve the image and branding of a product, hence the demand for customized nylons, product packaging, shopping bags has been seen to skyrocket. Almost every private businesses enjoy using these customized nylon products nowadays ranging from supermarkets, eateries, boutique, and bookshop to roadside shops thereby creating a large demand for the product hence the birth of ENCLASSIQUE Nylons. Nigeria is Africa’s most populated country and also its largest economy and not surprisingly it’s most important consumer of nylon products. The demand for nylon is very high and occurs on a frequent basis.
2.0. INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
The demand for polythene (nylon) bags has been identified to continue to expand as the standard of living of the over 160 million population growing at the rate of 6% per annum continues to grow. The supply gap situation in Nigeria has created a market gap estimated at N 2 billion annually in revenue.
The production of nylon bags entails three basic procedures; extruding, cutting and printing. Due to inadequacy of funds, most entrepreneurs operate by doing extrusion only.
Basically, there are two types of nylon namely the low and high-density nylons. The low-density nylon is the transparent nylon used popularly for the wrapping of our local bread. It is also used by dry cleaners and in pure water production. Generally, low-density nylon because of their thickness does not make noise when squeezed. It varies in thickness depending on the purpose for which it is being used and what the customer wants.
3.0. OUR BUSINESS MODEL
High-density nylon has a larger market share than low-density nylon because of their extensive use in transporting of heavy loads. Black nylons, white and black, yellow and black are found in these categories. They make noise when squeezed owing to their weight. Nylon bags are used by individuals for a wide range of domestic purposes like shopping, bagging, and covering but are used by manufacturing businesses in large quantities for wrapping and packaging their products.
Also, as individual income grows and more consumer products and establishments of retail stores are on the rise, the demand for nylons will definitely increase. Hence starting or investing in nylon production will prove to be a worthy investment opportunity that if rightly implemented can yield large wealth.
The benefits of our products and services are;
- High-quality Nylons
- Impeccable customer care services
- Fair prices and discounts
4.0. Our products and services
ENCLASSIQUE Nylons products are the two major types of polythene nylon bags that are mainly needed in Nigeria which are;
- Low-Density Nylons: These types of nylons are used for packing lightweight household items including bread, groceries, food packaging etc.
- High-Density Nylons: They are used for garbage bags, pharmaceuticals, packaging, disposable materials, shopping bags and various other uses.
5.0. Keys to Success
The keys to success for the Nylon Production business include:
- Good factory location with proximity to high-density commercial/residential area where nylons are in demand at a high rate.
- Efficient and low-cost production techniques.
- Hygienic and neat processing and production facility.
- Impeccable customer service.
5.0. The objective for Nylon Production Business Plan in Nigeria
- Increase revenue from the sales of Nylons toN20,000,000 over a 2-year period.
- To maintain profit margins at 30-35% through close attention to expenses and the amount spent in the purchase of raw materials.
- To make sales through referrals and social media campaigns.
- Attract wholesale, retail distributor, bakeries, grocery stores, etc. to our products.
- To offer high-quality nylons and nylon products at reasonable prices.
- To achieve net profit in year one, increasing in year two, by containing costs and meeting sales goals.
6.0. Materials and Machine for Nylon Production Business Plan in Nigeria
The materials and machines needed for this among others are
- Extruder blowing machine
- Nylon cutting machine
- Punching machine
- Sealing machine
7.0. Competitor Analysis for Nylon Production Business Plan in Nigeria
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
- Our State of the art machines that ensure impeccable production and products
- Unique and well-packaged products.
- Efficient production system.
- Fair and best possible prices and discount offers.
How To Download The Complete Nylon Making Business Plan Sample PDF and Doc (with financial analysis)
Above is a part of the Nylon Production business plan template in Nigeria. If you need the complete business plan, follow the procedures to download it.
Pay the sum of N5000 (Five thousand naira only) to the account detail below:
Name: Oyewole Abidemi (I am putting my name and not our company account so you know we are real people and you can trust us)
Thereafter, send us your email address through text message to +234 701 754 2853. The text must contain the title of the business plan you want and also your email address. Immediately after the confirmation of your payment, we will send the Nylon Making business plan in Nigeria to your email address where you can easily download it.