Starting the year and looking for viable business opportunities in Kano, and its environs? Plus a business plan for the business, read on
Kano state, the business hub of the north, is largely known for its huge reliance on agriculture. Primary crops utilized in industries and exported out of Kano, even out of Nigeria include groundnuts, cotton, kola nut, bitter kola and even pepper and tomatoes (transported here to the southwest). Asides from their agricultural crop produce, Kano state is known for its contribution to the production of leather and exportation of its raw materials, it is largely involved in textile, tanning, and footwear materials.
The industries listed are a few among others as the state is the second-largest industrial state after Lagos, with these in the bag, I will go ahead to list Business Opportunities in Kano that can be exploited within the city;
PROFITABLE BUSINESSES IN KANO
- Footwear Manufacturer
As stated earlier in the article, the state is a hub for leatherworks, local shoe designers all over the country have their raw materials come from Kano most times. This business thrives well in Kano; the proximity to the raw materials makes it easier for footwear manufacturers within the city.
2. Cleaning Services
A large number of industries in the city is definitely an opening for the thriving of corporate cleaning services, industries that are not seeking to add cleaners to their payroll will just hire the services of a cleaning service company.
3. Gum Production
Kano state is the largest producer of gum Arabic in Nigeria, the proximity of an investor to the raw materials will help ensure quality and reduce costs of production. Making gum will allow you to connect with shoe-making factories and ask to be their supplier you can also sell your products outside the borders of the city.
4. Fast Food and Restaurant Business
The city, being an industrial city, will be sure to be filled with workers and officials, most of the inhabitants of the city might not always have the luxury of a home-cooked meal at midday hours. Owning a fast food business can allow you to capitalize on this need this will in turn have you smiling to the bank.
Selling jewelry, gold especially is a profitable venture, Kano has proved to be one of the largest markets for gold in West Africa, this has allowed people to travel from wherever within the country to buy gold to go and resell in other states, being a dealer in the state will be sure to yield you profits.
6. Groundnut Oil Production
It’s not a coincidence this will be going on in the city, as the largest producers and exporters of groundnut; definitely, groundnut oil production will be easy and cost-effective to produce. The proximity to raw materials makes it very possible to cut costs and make you a fortune. This is also one of the most viable Business Opportunities in Kano.
The region has posed itself as the center for all commercial affairs relating to most industrial activities in the nation. This allows the flocking of traders and wholesalers to the region on a short-term basis, people travel from all over the country even from outside the country to Kano to close deals and execute businesses in the capital city of Kano state, this makes the need for hotels arise. This fact is obvious as it is clearly reflected in the hospitality industry of this city.
Considering how much of these activities going on in the city it is safe to say the hotel business is one of the businesses that will thrive well in Kano
8. Petroleum Products Retailing
Retailing petroleum products which include petrol, diesel, lubricating oil among others is not a bad idea; in fact, it is a very good idea. A notable characteristic of the city is the large number of industrial activities that go on within it, a large percentage of those activities need to be powered by electricity and most of them need fuel. The operation of trucks and other vehicles used in the transportation of finished products will require the use of petroleum products too. It is also safe to say owning a fuel station in the city is a good investment.
That is it is on the list of Business Opportunities in Kano and profitable businesses in Kano were chosen after the consideration of factors that justifies the profit potential of the businesses. That is all about the best businesses to venture into within the city of Kano. I hope it will prove helpful.
VIABLE BUSINESS PLANS IN NIGERIA INCLUDE
- Maize Flour Processing Business Plan download
- Cattle Rearing Full Business Plan Download
- Poultry (Layers or Broilers) Full Business Plan Download
- Cat Fish Farming Full Business Plan Download
- Groundnut (Peanut) Farming Full Business Plan Download
- Ginger Planting Full Business Plan Download
- Potato Chips Production Full Business Plan Download
- Groundnut Oil Processing Full Business Plan Download
- Rice Cultivation Full Business Plan Download
- Grains and Cereals Wholesale Full Business Plan Download
- Cassava Farming Full Business Plan Download
- Yam Farming Full Business Plan Download
- Shea Butter Processing Full Business Plan Download
- Furniture Wood Work Full Business Plan Download
- Download Full Bakery Business Plan
- Cassava Production and Processing Full Business Plan Download
- Pure/Sachet/Table Water Full Business Plan Download
- Uber Business Plan Download
- Chin chin production business plan Download
- Fashion business plan download
- Logistics and Transportation Business Plan Download
- Microfinance Business Plan Download
- Hotel Business Plan download
- Ginger farming Business Plan
- Real estate business plan download
- Restaurant and food catering business plan download
- Event management business plan download
- Laundry Business Plan Download
- Petrol Filling Station Business Plan Download
- Blocks and Bricks Manufacturing Business Plan Download
How To Download The Business Plan In Nigeria
Follow the procedures to download it.
Pay the sum of N5000 (Five thousand naira only) to the account detail below:
Name: Oyewole Abidemi (I am putting my name and not our company account so you know we are real people and you can trust us)
Thereafter, send us your email address through text message to +234 701 754 2853. The text must contain the title of the business plan you want and also your email address. Immediately after the confirmation of your payment, we will send the business plan in Nigeria to your email address where you can easily download it.